Monty Haenga (10 Count Boxing) vs Chris Owen (Wellington Boxing Gym)
Event: Capital Punishment 46
Where: Te Rauparaha Arena
When: 23 February 2019
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make an order with the photo selection, you can find the photo ID number below the photo when it’s enlarged (you can use the first 3 digits).
The photos in your order will come with a license for personal, non-commercial, non-promotional use only. If you have questions regarding this, or wish to use the photos for any other purpose, please send us an email.
How much will it cost?
$7 per shot, 1200px (long side)
Please talk to us if you wish to order prints, we can sort this out for you.
Please read before you make an order:
- ALL photos will have a small logo on one of the corners (it will be small and will not be intrusive to the photos).
- These prices are for PERSONAL use licenses only. If you are intending to use these photos for non-personal use (e.g advertising, promotions, editorial, news media, etc), please contact us.
- We will send you documents to review before finalising the purchase, feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Images will be sent to you after we have received your payment.
- Prices on the list are GST inclusive.
When sharing our photos online please respect the following:
- Credit and link back/tag to Silver Duck (website / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram) on the photo caption and a tag to us in the photo itself is required.
- No alteration of any kind is allowed (this includes cropping the photos, adding filters, etc), please post the photos as they are.
These photos are copyrighted materials and we reserve all rights to our photos, please read our Copyright Info.
Copyright © 2019 Silver Duck. All rights reserved.
Watch the video of this fight on MTI Wellington’s Youtube channel.